I am signed in, but I can't see the tutorial!
If you are signed in (and a Classic or Premium member) and still cannot see the tutorial here are some common solutions/issues:
-Try clearing your cache and refresh your browser:
- Open up your browser settings.
- Find the browser history settings and clear your history/clear you cache. (this looks different for each browser, googling your specific browser along with clearing cache will usually give you the correct simple steps)
- Refresh you page. This may also require you closing the browser and opening a fresh page.
-You maybe logged into a second account by mistake!
This is actually our most common issue when troubleshooting for this question! What often happens is, you sign up more than once without knowing. This usually occurs when you sign up for an account using an email address, and then you later try to "sign in using Facebook". Or vice versa. Here are some things you can try:
- Sign out and try signing back in with a different email address you may have.
- Sign out and try signing back in with "sign in using Facebook".
-You maybe trying to view content you don't have access to:
- If you are a Classic member, you maybe trying to watch a Premium tutorial. In our tutorial library, you will see "Premium" on the bottom right corner of the tutorial photo.
- In this case you will need to upgrade to Premium in order to watch that tutorial. If you are currently a member and would like to upgrade.
- To Upgrade: Sign into your account, go to the Membership Account page. Scroll down to upgrade! (If Classic member, you will be discounted the current month's difference when upgrading)
If you've tried all these options and it's still not working for you, request some assistance here.